This was my trip today on the River Garry from House of Bruar to the watershed. As usual, I picked up more new records, including a couple on a detour across to Trinafour and the Errochty Water. Picked up two good root samples today.
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Aspen on the Garry
This is a view looking up the A9 along the Garry, with some aspen in the foreground. The old A9 would be a lovely place to cycle down on a spring or summer day, especially if you could get some-one to drop you off at the watershed and cycle down to Killiecrankie or Pitlochry. Having dodged in and around the old A9 in my car today, I think it would be a great way of spending an afternoon.
This was my trip today on the River Garry from House of Bruar to the watershed. As usual, I picked up more new records, including a couple on a detour across to Trinafour and the Errochty Water. Picked up two good root samples today.
This was my trip today on the River Garry from House of Bruar to the watershed. As usual, I picked up more new records, including a couple on a detour across to Trinafour and the Errochty Water. Picked up two good root samples today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment